December 14, 2010. Roman Atticus Padilla is officially one year old. It's been a busy, crazy, exciting, fun year. I got to have a couple of birthday parties and both of them were awesome. The pictures here are from Grandma Pat's house.
One of the best parts of my birthday was opening gifts. The only problem was that since I couldn't read yet, I had to let my mom read the cards, and she wanted to read every word. So I had to wait forever to open each gift. Next year no cards. Even though she took forever reading, it was so cool to have her help.
Finally, she finished reading the card and I got to open my first gift, which was a cool truck I could ride around on. My Great- Grandma and Grandpa Knowles gave it to me.
It was a lot of fun to be able to hang out with all those people who came to my birthday party. Of course the most important part was being around family and friends, but the gifts were very nice to.
Lets not forget how much fun it is to have birthday cake. First we had to have a picture with me, my mom and grandma. As you can see from the picture below they were taking to much time so I tried to dive right into my cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment