Sunday, December 12, 2010

The Lion King


Life on the Serenguiti can be a hard life, even for the King of Beasts. In bad times I can even be forced to eating leaves.
Overwhelmed by the hunger, I announce to the world, I can't take it anymore, I need food. I let out a mighty roar.

But where do I begin, I may not be ready for what lies ahead.

I set out on my journey. I know I need food to grow strong. I dont know where this journey will take me.
I put my nose to the ground, I smell it, I know my prey is close. The mighty beast pushes on.

Never stopping, no matter what gets in my way, I must push on. I will be successful, I will get my prey.

I can smell it, I know my dinner is just ahead. I've done it, I've conquered the Serengueti.

I've got my prey, I reign supreme.

No comments:

Post a Comment