Sunday, December 26, 2010

Getting ready for Christmas

Christmas is almost here and I can't wait for Santa to come. I have been on my best behavior hoping the big guy will know that I should be on his nice list.
I have decided that I should do all I can to show him how nice I am. I put on my moose sweater, because its the closest thing I have to something that looks like a reindeer. I pulled the chair in front of the Christmas Tree so Santa would know that I have the Christmas spirit, I am even holding my reindeer toy.


If for some reason Santa cant make it through the fog, I could even help Rudolph get him here. That would be awesome.

I know that it will be very exciting on Christmas morning, I can't wait. The only problem is that I am going to be very tired waiting for it to come.


1 comment: