After I took off my dirty clothes I was aggravating grandma by throwing my underwear around, and these were not just any pair of underwear, buy my brand new pair with gold thunder bolts on them. Well, I threw them one to many times and they landed on top of this piece of furniture. That's where the trouble started. The top of this furniture is pretty tall so I asked grandpa to get it for me. He got up there and found out that this furniture had no top, it was open all the way to the floor.
So I was pretty upset and started crying. Then I asked grandpa to take me to "Housekeeping" so they could come get it. So we walked to the front desk and has grandpa asked for their help I cried tears all over the place. The nice lady at the desk told me that there was no way to get my underwear back they would now be a permanent part of the furniture. Well, that made me cry even harder, people just don't understand how important thunder bolt underwear is.
At that moment, the very nice lady at the desk made me an offer I couldn't refuse.....she traded me 2 bags of gummy bears for my underwear. The tears stopped immediately because everyone knows the only thing better than thunder bolt underwear is 2 bags of gummy bears. And besides, I can always go visit the underwear because its not going anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment